Community Leader - Brevard Florida
Job Location: Brevard Florida
Position Classification: Exempt
Purpose: Manage community to exceed business needs.
- Goals of the Communities - Manage and lead community staff to exceed community performance goals (community goals include all program performance). Measure -Community goals met within contractor negotiated percentages.
- Goals of Staff – Establish, monitor and evaluate, while instituting timely and appropriate corrective actions as approved by Center Manager. Measure – Staff goals must be met at negotiated benchmarks.
- Leadership and Communication – As a leader within the organization be actively engaged within all relevant operations that lead to success for the staff, communities, centers, and system. This predominantly can be achieved through effective leadership, sound analysis, and outstanding communication. Measure – 360 degree review on a bi- annual basis.
- Business Customer Satisfaction rate for the system within the Industry – Ensuring that the community is appropriately engaging industry sectors to identify and address their workforce needs to exceed business customer satisfaction standards Measure - Business Survey
- Coordinate with center manager to fill internal new or vacant positions within a timely manner. Measure – a job offer tendered within 30 business days of vacancy or release to fill new position.
- Actively seek, identify and secure funding from the external organizations that can augment local Workforce training funding. Measure - Increase of OPM rate defined by supervisor.
- Other duties and responsibilities will be assigned.
Work Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of five years of experience in Staffing, Recruiting, or Workforce Development including a minimum of 2 years experience in direct management or lead/coordinating role.
- Previous One-Stop Workforce Development experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Interpret and understand program policy and establish necessary work processes and procedures.
- Understand the recruitment, data entry, and customer requirements for all funding streams.
- Manage multiple priorities to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Ability to lead and motivate group to achieve goals.
- Ability to engage, understand and respond to the needs of business accounts.
- Must have the ability to work in a fast paced and diverse environment.
- Be able to analyze industry based data to identify trends and mobilize staff to take action.
- Strong ability to coordinate with internal and external partners.
- Knowledge of recruiting practices.
- Knowledge of business practices within specific industry helpful.
- Experience working with computer systems for data entry and data review.
- Proficient with MS Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills are necessary.
- Experience with EFM, OSST, FLORIDA is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred. Areas of specialization that are also preferred are Business Administration Management, Public Administration, Human Resources or closely related field preferred.
- Associates degree - In Business Admin/Management or closely related field required.
To apply for this position please do the following:
Complete a full registration in http://www.employflorida.com and if you meet the qualifications of the position Job Order #10091777 obtain a referral online and send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10/15/2015